Established in 1987, Well & David Corp. has become a well recognized and reputable supplier of quality products.
Our mission is to provide the most comfortable, convenient and advanced outerwear for our customers around the world. The goal of the company is to deliver high quality goods with excellent service to meet our customer's utmost satisfaction.
We credit our success to the efforts of providing quality products and services, as well as the commitment of our management team and staff in focusing on always aiming at having long-term business relationships with customers. We treat our customers not only long-term business partners but also the valued friends in life.
Exporting to major markets
Our products enjoy high reputation in North America and Europe, with an annual sales volume of US$70 million in year 2021.
Highly durable garments
Using branded parts and material, our garments ensure greater durability in extreme weather conditions. Our product line includes water-resistant and seam-sealed jackets, protective clothing, parkas, pants, bibs, workshirts/pants, fleece items, rain suit, all kinds of hunting and fishing vests, polo shirts, industrial working wear and seam-less jackets.
In addition to our Taiwan facility, we also have factories in Cambodia and Vietnam. With a total workforce of over 6,300 and 74 production lines, we can produce about 1,350,000 units in average per month.
On-site research & development team
We produce garments according to the specific designs of our customers. Our research & development team is able to assist our customers in early product development, logo/label design, suggested color ways of the final product & etc.
- Production with advanced modern sewing machines.
- Computerized color matching examiner (DATACOLOR Spectraflash SF600X) to ensure color accuracy.
- Six standard illuminant (D65/TL84/U3000/CWF/UV/F) light box per customer’s requirement.
- Web-based WIP management system to integrate production information and schedule
- Computerized automatic cutting machines (Gerber) equipped.
- In-house computerized patterning & markering (Gerber/Lectra/DoCad) systems available.
- Taping pressure & leakage testing equipment for seam-sealed items.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System is applied in all production process.
Minimum order requirement
- For Taiwan production : 1,200 pcs per style, 600 pcs per color, 24 pcs per size.
- For Vietnam production : 3,600 pcs per style, 1,200 pcs per color, 24 pcs per size.
- For Cambodia production : 3,600 pcs per style, 1,200 pcs per color, 24 pcs per size.
- Any quantity between 600-1,200 pcs per style would be upcharge 1.5 times FOB.
- For quantity under 600 pcs would be upcharge 2 times FOB.
Normal production lead-time from order confirmation with lab dips and sample approval
- For Taiwan production : 90 days
- For Vietnam production : 110 days
- For Cambodia production : 120 days